I HAVE TO MAKE A TO-DO LIST!
Not only am I lazy, I am also very very forgetful....
So I need a to-do-list to help me organize things I need to get done and what better way to get it done than posting it on my blog? That way I cannot ignore it.
Once done, I will strike the chore off my list!
JESSICA'S TO-DO LIST
1) Go down to my secondary school to collect my O'level certificate (WTF?! Now then collect)
2) Go down to or call up SIM
3) Book BBQ pit at my condo for bloggers gathering
4) Reply all outstanding emails in my inbox
7) Settle flea market date and start packing exploding wardrobe
8) Buy whitening toothpaste (-_-)
9) Buy a hammie and cage etc! Hehe
10) Settle photoshoots in Perth with aussie photographers
11) Blog for Nuffnang's Australia contest
13) Blog for Milly's and other outstanding advertorials
14) Transfer important data from old computers to memory card
15) My list is never-ending but I can't remember anything now...
Ok now I'm going to try and get something done hahahaha.
Will post pics of my hair soon.. I don't like it too much now since it's uber straight and long I think I look like a maid. But I can't wait to tong it!!! My main motive was to have uber long and thick hair to tong :D
I extended 400 strands!!!!
Still like not very thick leh.... But I sat on that chair of 4 hours already and if I stayed any longer my ass might just have been permanently glued there forever. I've always thought I've very little hair but the guy who did my hair for me said I have a looot of hair just that they're very fine~
Omfg yesterday when I washed my hair I felt like I was participating in a head weight-lifting competition.. WALAO HEAVY SIA!!
Thanks Milly for sponsoring me! Can't wait to tong my long long hair :)
I'll blog more about my hair extensions soon, until that hair post DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT HAIR EXTENSIONS cos I will be answering all queries in that post.